· The Insteon Hub Pro no longer offers the ability to update firmware via the Insteon+ or the Apple Home app. If there are any firmware updates available, they will be automatically downloaded. Read the release notes for Insteon Hub Pro firmware
· Version 1019 This version of the Insteon Hub firmware improves connection stability. This update is being released on April 7, 2020 and will automatically be installed. Please reach out to us if you have any questions: [email protected] or 866-243-8022.
· System Firmware 184.108.40.206 Application Firmware 220.127.116.11. This update requires Insteon HD Wi-Fi Cameras revision 4.0 or later. Do not install this update on earlier ...
· Tap the set button five times. Insteon Hub will beep rapidly and begin the firmware restore process. After three minutes, disconnect Insteon Hub from power. Wait 10 seconds and then reconnect power. Insteon Hub will automatically re-update its firmware at 2AM. You can manually update firmware from the Insteon app by tapping Update Hub from Edit House in Settings.
· Version 1006 Identify your Insteon Hub version → This version of the Insteon Hub firmware includes bug fixes and stability improvements. This update was released May 18, 2015 and was automatically installed. New Feature * Added a feature that allows new Insteon Hubs to be setup from any network, not just the local WiFi network Bug Fixes * Improved diagnostics features for when Insteon Hub ...
Current firmware versions are: Eddi: 3.048 (10/11/20) Zappi v1: 2.235 (28/09/19) Zappi v2: 3.054 (31/10/20) Hub: 3.021 (26/07/20) Details of new firmware updates and updating your firmware correctly are published on the myenergi forum myenergi.info. Hub. To make sure you have the latest firmware on your hub
· Insteon Hub (2242-xxx) Rev 1. This Hub is rectangular, about 7" wide and 4" deep and was released in mid 2012 with a model number of 2242-222. This model carries a revision prior to 1.3. This Insteon Hub has been discontinued and replaced by Insteon Hub (2245-xxx). These Insteon Hubs work with the Insteon for Hub App on iOS, Android, Windows ...
Another reason you can't take it with you--it goes before you do.